The major function of aluminium extrusion is to convert aluminium alloy into several types of products that are used in different industries. Some of the main industries that use aluminium extruded are the construction and industrial industries including electronics, bridge decking, aerospace, mass transit or public transport, solar or renewable energy industries, home technologies, telecommunications and practically every other industry in this modern world. Here are some of the specific uses of aluminium extrusion.
- Aluminium extruded are widely used in heating and cooling devises of computers, audio/visual systems, nuclear reactors, electronics, pharmaceutical thawing units, condenser tubes, automobile radiators and air conditioning and heating systems.
- Extruded aluminium is also used in the transportation industry. The material is used in manufacturingcar chassis, transmission housings, panels, engine blocks, roof rails, trucks, aircraft, subway cars, boats and also in developing major components of spacecraft. The demand for aluminium extruded has also increased in the production of modern automobiles and light-weight cars.
- Aluminium is also used in military applications and in the mining industry. The material is highly preferred because it is resistant to rust and corrosion and does not require additional treatment to keep its natural lustre. This astounding feature is due to thethin, protective film made of aluminium oxide that covers the aluminium’s surface.
- Because aluminium extrusionis not magnetic, it is functional in housing coaxial cables and wires. The material is also used in high-voltage applications.
- Aluminium products are also utilised in the construction industry because it is resistant to distortion despite of bad weather or movements in the building. Despite of heavy load, aluminium materials remain flexible and strong. Aluminium also has the capacity to spring back and resist strong impact.
Aluminium extruded is widely used in different applications and if you are in any of the mentioned industries, look for a supplier where you can get your aluminium needs. Choose a supplier of aluminium extruded that offers promos and discount to its customers including product warranty. You should also prefer a manufacturer that has been in the business for a number of solid years.