These days, commercial or corporate cleaning is considered as a competitive industry, as different companies try to bid for corporate and industrial tenders. Because of this, it is important to know who are the commercial cleaning companies in Sydney that are professional, reliable and can provide high quality services for long periods of time. Some of the areas considered as commercial cleaning are as follows:
- Office cleaning services
- Multi-level Building Cleaning (High Rise)
- Places of Worship (Churches / Parish Houses)
- Gym / Fitness Centres
- Business Parks
- Retail Shops
- Clubs / Pubs
- Function Rooms / Special Events
- Aged Care Facilities
- Medical Centre Maintenance
- Strata Cleaning Services
To be able to clean the above sites, cleaning companies need to have convenient and flexible cleaning schedules, apply cost effectiveness and have constant communication. It is an added advantage if they are able to provide ongoing onsite support to their clients. Here are some of the key benefits of hiring such cleaning companies.
- They have highly trained and professional cleaners in uniform with personal ID badges – This is important as most of the commercial cleaning places are not open to the public and thus, security is a serious concern.
- WHS accredited, with each premises having their own onsite folders containing SWMS & Chemical / Material Safety Data Sheets – Some of the places being cleaned such as office cleaning or aged care facilities require certain products to be used only at their premises due to safety concerns. Thus, having customized folders and ensuring that requirements by clients are met is crucial for effective service.
- Management is contactable at any hour – Constant communication between employers and the cleaning company is key should there be any problem to arise on site or otherwise.
- Organize regular meetings to discuss service needs & satisfaction – This is important for feedback on services to be given.
- Regular Inspection / Communication Reports emailed to the client – One of the main reasons companies hire cleaning companies is for the convenience of having these reports sent for audit purposes and such.
- The insight and experience to recommend preventative maintenance for each individual premises – Because these cleaning services are professionals, they should be able to advise on any needs or upgrades required in terms of cleanliness and the equipment required.